Our store has been updated! If you're already a registered customer, you need to update your password! >> CLICK HERE, then "Forgotten password"... <<
One of the finest stem mate tea.
Ingredients: 100% Yerba mate (Ilex paraguariensis)
Romsamonte tea is cultivated by a small, family business. They've been planting, harvesting and drying Yerba mate tea since 1936 in Misiones, Argentina. The Rosamonte Yerba mate is sourced from the plant Ilex paraguariensis. They produce the final product by drying the leaves, lightly toasting and grinding them before mixing them with young shoots, stems and the aroma of stalks. This yields Yerba mate consisting of no less than 65% dried, ground or powdered leaves and no more than 35% of raw wood, carefully split apart, fiber by fiber. Yerba mate is dried and compressed before packaging, which eases its storage before they age the leaves in jute (natural fiber) sacks for 12 months. During the storage period, the Yerba mate acquires its characteristic aroma, taste and color. Rosamonte Yerba mate has a brisk taste and delicious, long-lasting flavor. We heartily recommend this Yerba mate to all tea connoisseurs!
Use: refresshing tea
Nutritional information (Typical values per 100g):
Store in a cool and dry place!
Country of origin: Argentina.